AcademicHelp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hxjq Integrate in Scientific Research, Production and Marketing

Go down

Hxjq Integrate in Scientific Research, Production and Marketing Empty Hxjq Integrate in Scientific Research, Production and Marketing

Post  juice Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Before I came to Hongxing I just knew It was a famous enterprise, but after I became a employee of hongxing I began to feel the charm of the enterprise slowly. Each employee treat products responsible, as the quality of the product to ensure business survival. Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd is a joint-stock mining machinery manufacturing enterprise ,integrated in scientific research, production and marketing.

It is located at the High & New Technology Industries Development Zone of Zhengzhou, China with an area of 50 thousand ㎡ which includes 15,000 ㎡ of standard heavy duty industrial workshop. Scientific management, advanced processing technology and innovative manufacturing theory make the company become the mining machinery manufacturing and exporting base in China. In order to promote the competitive strength, the advanced technologies have been introduced from America, Germany, Japan and Australia, which established the international advanced production line, first-class modern testing base as well as research centers of sand maker, mill and mine-selecting equipment.

The leading products of our company include: ball mill,raymond mill, sand-maker, jaw crusher, hammer crusher, vertical compound crusher, rotary kiln, drier, vibrating screen, sand washer, magnetic separator, SF flotation machine, roll crusher, belt conveyor, bucket elevator, spiral classifier, impact crusher, disk granulator, final screen, lift mixer, table Concentrator, centrifugal ore separator, high-efficiency Concentrator, disc feeder, pendulum type feeder and hydraulic cyclone. There are more than 660 workers including 80 administrators with secondary and senior occupational titles and engineering technicians.

The persistent operating theory of Hongxing is: the development way depends on the concept and the good product comes out of the good faith. We have been awarded the 'Civilized Enterprise' 'Key Enterprise' 'Enterprise with Standard Quality' and 'Enterprise with Honesty and Credit Standing'. And Hongxing Brand is a 'China Famous Brand' for reliable and stable quality. We firmly believe that we can get sincere repayment with our sincere dedication.

juice

Back to top Go down